If you miss the show, you'll find it in the WRIR Archives at the top of the page at wrir.org or on the Children of the Night home page at http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/ or go directly to the show at http://files.wrir.org/shows/201902020300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, February 7, 2019
Children of the Night: Vampires Drive Astro Vans
If you miss the show, you'll find it in the WRIR Archives at the top of the page at wrir.org or on the Children of the Night home page at http://www.wrir.org/show/children-of-the-night/ or go directly to the show at http://files.wrir.org/shows/201902020300.ChildrenoftheNight.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment