Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, March 11, 2013
Late Night Pick & Webcast: Depeche Mode
Depeche Mode is in full-on comeback mode with an appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman tonight at 11:35 PM on CBS and a live concert webcast from the Ed Sullivan Theater which you will find HERE. The concert webcast begins at 8 PM ET. They'll be doing songs from their new album, Delta Machine (out March 26) along with a few of their classic tunes. They also announced a US tour this AM with the closest stop at the Jiffy Lube Live amphitheater in Bristow VA on Sept. 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment