Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Late Night Pick: Dave Grohl's Sound City Players featuring Rick Springfield, John Fogerty, Rick Nielsen, Lee Ving & Krist Novoselic
It's an all-star cast on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight with a little someone for every rock n' roll era. Dave Grohl is still celebrating his release of the movie he directed, "Sound City", and tonight his Sound City Players are made up of Rick Springfield, John Fogerty, Rick Nielsen, Lee Ving & Krist Novoselic. Should be fun. Jimmy Kimmel is on ABC at 11:35 PM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment