Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Late Night Pick: Kendrick Lamar
Compton rapper Kendrick Lamar is on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight on ABC at 11:35 PM. Kendrick apparently doesn't rest as he's been collaborating with everyone recently including Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Miguel and Kid Cudi. He's also still riding high on the excellent reviews for his last album, "Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment