Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Late Night Pick: Angel Haze, Jake Bugg, The Trouble with Templeton, Maximum Hedrum
Tonight, it's four, count 'em FOUR, bands for the price of one on an all music episode of Last Call with Carson Daly on NBC at 1:35 AM. You'll see female underground NYC rapper Angel Haze, English indie folk singer/songwriter Jake Bugg, alternative folk band Trouble with Templeton, and electronic artists Maximum Hedrum which is headed by Derrick Green, the singer for Brazilian heavy metal band, Sepultura..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment