Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, March 15, 2013
Late Night Pick: Dropkick Murphys
Just in time to start getting your Irish on this weekend, Irish-American punk pop band Dropkick Murphys will be on Late Show with David Letterman tonight at 11:35 PM on CBS. They actually taped the performance last night because they are doing a St. Patty's Day Irish fest blowour at TD Garden in Boston tonight with Black 47 (love them), The Mahones, and Old Man Markley. Expect lots of drunk, tattooed guys with thick Boston accents and more than a few fights at that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment