Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Late Night Pick: Damien Jurado
Another Last Call with Carson Daly repeat tonight, this one with Damien Jurado. Last Call is on NBC at 1:35 AM. You'll probably dig Damien if you like folks like Nick Drake, Neil Young, Bob Dylan (got my tix for his show at the Landmark on 4/16 today!), Lou Reed, Randy Newman, Elliot Smith, Cat Power, Rufus Wainwrigh, Cat Stevens, Donovan, John Lennon, Nirvana, or Paul Westerberg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment