Tonight, jam band Umphrey's McGee headline at Groovin' in the Garden at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden. Gates open at 5:30, show starts around 6 and it's just Umphrey's so get there on time. Tix are $20. Here's Umphrey's performing "2nd Self" in May. Watch out for some bad words at the end of the video after the music ends.
Tonight's Late Night Pick of the Night is Brandi Carlile on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:35 AM on CBS. Brandi will be at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden tomorrow night for a show. More on that in tonight's blog covering the weekend's activities.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment