Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, June 25, 2012
Late Night Pick: Alabama Shakes
Fresh off a great (though short) show at Friday Cheers last Friday, Alabama Shakes will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight on NBC at 12:35 AM. Also on the show is the always crazy Charlie Sheen. You can get some free music featuring Alabama Shakes, Alberta Cross, Lucero, Caitlin Rose, SOJA, Mariachi El Bronx, My Morning Jacket, Umphrey's McGee, Primus and others by downloading the FREE ATO Records Spring Sampler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment