Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, June 29, 2012
Late Night Pick: Charlie Watts
Tonight on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts will be sitting in with The Roots. Don't know how much screen time they'll give him, whether he'll play a song or we'll just have to him on the breaks in and out of the show but it should be worth checking out. Late Night is on NBC at 12:35 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment