Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Monday, June 18, 2012
Late Night Pick: Fiona Apple
Tonight on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Fiona Apple will bring her unique musical talents to perform. Late Night is on at 12:30 AM on NBC. Fiona's latest album, "The Idler Wheel Is Wiser than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More than Ropes Will Ever Do" (yes, that's the full title and it's still shorter than the title of the "When the Pawn..etc." album) is getting some of the best reviews for a new album in a long time with a score of 96 out of 100 on Metacritic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment