Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the heads-up! I'm super excited the album came out today because it feels like I've been waiting so long. It's truly great. I saw them in concert last week and they were so fun, passionate and down to earth and I think they have a super bright future. :)
ReplyDeleteI was so happy to see Walk the Moon on David Letterman! Can't believe how big these guys have become and that they are being featured on Vevo Lift! http://www.vevo.com/lift/walk-the-moon#USRV81200200
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the link, MacKenzie!
ReplyDelete