Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Late Night Pick: Schoolboy Q, Cults, Ed Sheerhan
It looks like all the late night shows are in repeats this week. I guess they all take a week off for the Memorial Day holiday. But there is a full show of music on the Last Call with Carson Daly repeat featuring rapper Schoolboy Q, alt-pop duo Cults, Americana artists Wheeler Brothers, and pop/folk/hip-hop artist Ed Sheeran. Last Call is on NBC at 1:35 AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment