Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Father John Misty
Tonight, check out new Americana singer-songwriter Father John Misty (real name J. Tillman, who was formerly with Fleet Foxes). He'll be on Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35 PM on CBS. If you like Nick Drake, Ryan Adams, Harry Nilsson or Gram Parsons, you might dig this guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment