Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Roger Daltrey
Who frontman Roger Daltrey will be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight on ABC at 12:05 AM. As an added bonus, for me anyway, my dream girl, Scarlett Johansson will also be on. Rrrroowww! Roger is in LA to do some good deeds. He'll be visiting UCLA Hospital, where he launched the Daltrey/Townshend Teen & Young Adult Cancer Program last November. He'll talk about that tonight on the show and will hopefully sing too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment