Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, May 25, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Lambchop
Tonight, catch alt-country group, Lambchop, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on NBC at 12:35 AM. Bill Hader and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar will also be on the show. Lambchop dedicated their latest album, "Mr M.", to the late great singer-songwriter Vic Chesnutt (shouldn't it have been called "Mr. C"?) and the album is getting great reviews.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment