Tickets for the Shadrock Music Festival on Brown's Island are on sale as of today. The event will take place on Brown's Island on Saturday, April 28. So far they have announced four of eight bands, those being De La Soul, Dum Dum Girls, Invisible Hand and Photosynthesizers. Ticket prices are $30 now, go up to $35 on 3/23 and then up to $40 on 4/20. While I like that someone has put together a music festival for Richmond, I'm not going gaga over the lineup so far. They just don't seem to have a must-see band yet. Right now, this seems to be an "if I have money and the weather is good, I might decide to go the day of the show" event.
Tonight, check out indie rock band The Joy Formidable on Last Call with Carson Daly. Last Call is on at 1:35 AM on NBC.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment