Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Mark Ronson, Erykah Badu, The Dap-Kings, Zigaboo Modeliste
I don't know what this is going to be but it sounds crazy fabulous. Mark Ronson will be joined by Erykah Badu, The Dap-Kings & Zigaboo Modeliste (drummer for The Meters) all as part of the Regeneration Music Project tonight on the Late Show with David Letterman on CBS at 11:35 PM. The Regeneration Project was put together by The Grammys to get hot young DJs (such as Mark Ronson) together with musicians of other styles to reinvent or reexamine older styles of music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment