Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Monday, February 27, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Tonight, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band kick off "Bruce Week" on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Bruce will bookend things on Monday & Friday (when Bruce looks to be the only guest). In between, Kenny Chesney (Tuesday doing "I'm on Fire"), Elvis Costello (Thursday doing "Brilliant Disguise") and Wednesday we don't yet unless there will be a duet between Danny DeVito and Larry the Cable Guy on "For You", which would surely be a sign of the apocalypse. Late Night is on at 12:35 AM on NBC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment