I don't usually recommend watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno because I'm not the biggest Leno fan, but this lineup was too good to resist. One of the best blues players alive, Robert Randolph, teams up with Cesar Rojas and David Hildago of Los Lobos with Chris Layton from Double Trouble (Stevie Ray Vaughn) on drums. If this sounds half as good as this lineup looks, we are in for a treat. Tonight Show is on at 11:35 PM on NBC.
In sad news, bassist of seminal hard rock band MC5, Michael Davis, passed away at the age of 68 from liver failure. For the obit, click HERE and then kick out the jams, motherf**kers.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment