Tonight, Americana singer-songwriter Shelby Lynne will be on the Tavis Smiley show on PBS. Check your local listings for the time because it varies.
Also, Mojo Magazine released it's list of Top 50 Albums of 2011 today. I was happy to see my new favorite White Denim come in at #6 for their album "D". And my old favorite, Drive-By Truckers (who may be coming to The National soon) also made the list for "Go-Go Boots".
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment