Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, December 12, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Manchester Orchestra
Somewhat slim pickings tonight so we'll go with a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly with Manchester Orchestra. Last Call is on NBC at 1:35 AM and then repeated on FuseTV a few times the next day. If you are a Man O fan you may want to send them you singing along with the chorus of their song "Virgins". They will then mix all the submissions into one big mighty chorus behind them. Check the link to their site above for details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment