Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Dawes, FloydFest 2012 lineup
Folk-rockers Dawes will be on Conan tonight at 11 PM on TBS. Dawes just announced that they'll be playing FloydFest here in Virginia in 2012. FloydFest will go down this year July 26 - 29. Looks like a pretty good lineup for FloydFest in 2012. Besides Dawes, they've got Allison Krauss & Union Station, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Brandi Carlilie, Leftover Salmon, Bruce Hornsby, Ricky Skaggs, Sam Bush, Galactic, Gary Clark Jr., Toubab Krewe, Anders Osborne, Hoots & Hellmouth, and more. Anyone want to go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment