Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Mariachi El Bronx
Tonight, check out updated mariachi music from Mariachi El Bronx on Letterman at 11:35 PM on CBS. I saw these guys on one of the festival webcasts and while they wear the mariachi costumes, they are definitely not your average mariachi band that you find flitting from table to table in fancier Mexican restaurants. They inject the mariachi with some punk attitude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment