Metacritic has a list of the Top Critically Rated Debut Albums of 2011. A little something for all music fans in there. I can personally attest to the fun that is the Wild Flag album, which I have been grooving on lately.
Dobie Gray of "Drift Away" and "The In-Crowd" fame passed away at 71 on 12/6. I didn't know that his stage came from Sonny Bono and was inspired by one of my favorite sitcoms of all-time, "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis". Read the full obit HERE.
Finally, check out alternative metal band Chevelle tonight on Jimmy Kimmel at midnight on ABC.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment