And here's Lucinda Williams peforming with The Roots on last night's Tonight Show:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Late Night Pick: The So So Glos
Brooklyn punk rockers, The So So Glos, will be on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight (1:35 AM, NBC). The band is off on a big European tour now, but they recorded their bits for Last Call when they were on tour in the US recently. Here's SSG doing "Lost Weekend":
And here's Lucinda Williams peforming with The Roots on last night's Tonight Show:
And here's Lucinda Williams peforming with The Roots on last night's Tonight Show:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment