Here's two from the So So Glos on last night's Last Call:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Late Night Pick: The Front Bottoms
Indie power pop/rock band, The Front Bottoms, will be on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight (1:35 AM, NBC). The song featured tonight are "Au Revoir" and "Twin Size Mattress" and were filmed live at their recent show at The Fonda Theatre in LA. Here's their song "Maps" from a few years ago:
Here's two from the So So Glos on last night's Last Call:
Here's two from the So So Glos on last night's Last Call:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment