Here's Robert Plant on last Friday's Tonight Show. The first clip is the one he did on the show. The second is a web exclusive.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Late Night Pick: Lucinda Williams
Lucinda Williams is riding high on her new album, "Down Where the Spirit Meets the Bone", one of the most critically acclaimed albums of her career, which is saying a lot. She'll bring her country-blues to the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC, 11:35 PM). Lucinda will be in Charlottesville at The Paramount on 11/11. Here's Lucinda back in 1988 doing "Drunken Angel":
Here's Robert Plant on last Friday's Tonight Show. The first clip is the one he did on the show. The second is a web exclusive.
Here's Robert Plant on last Friday's Tonight Show. The first clip is the one he did on the show. The second is a web exclusive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment