Here's two from Wilco on last night's Tonight Show. One they played on the show and the other is a web exclusive:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Late Night Pick: Sturgill Simpson
Alt-country singer/songwriter Sturgill Simpson is on Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon tonight (11:35 PM, NBC). I heard some more from Sturgill the other night on WRIR and I'm liking everything I hear. Old school country sound and insightful lyrics that sometimes embrace common country motifs and other times turn them on their head. Here's Sturgill playing "Turtles All the Way Down" on BBC Scotland a few days ago.
Here's two from Wilco on last night's Tonight Show. One they played on the show and the other is a web exclusive:
Here's two from Wilco on last night's Tonight Show. One they played on the show and the other is a web exclusive:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment