Here's another Neil, Neil Diamond, on the Tonight Show on Friday. He did "Something Blue" from his new album on the show and then did "Cracklin' Rosie" as a web exclusive:
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, October 20, 2014
Late Night Pick: Neil Young
Neil Young will be on a repeat of Colbert Report (from last Tuesday) at 11:31 PM on Comedy Central. Neil has a new album called "Storytone" coming out on 11/4 with music he recorded with a 92 piece orchestra and a choir. Here's Neil on the "Johnny Cash Show" in the 70's:
Here's another Neil, Neil Diamond, on the Tonight Show on Friday. He did "Something Blue" from his new album on the show and then did "Cracklin' Rosie" as a web exclusive:
Here's another Neil, Neil Diamond, on the Tonight Show on Friday. He did "Something Blue" from his new album on the show and then did "Cracklin' Rosie" as a web exclusive:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment