Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, November 5, 2012
Late Night Pick: Father John Misty
Tonight on Conan, watch Americana artist Father John Misty. You might dig FJM (as his friend's call him) if you like his former band, Fleet Foxes, or Nick Drake, Ryan Adams, Pete Seeger, Gram Parsons or Harry Nilsson. Conan is on TBS at 11 PM with a repeat at 1 AM.
Labels:
Conan,
Father John Misty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment