There will be an all-star benefit for victims of Hurricane Sandy on multiple networks tomorrow night at 8 PM. Springsteen, Sting, Bon Jovi, Christina Aguilera, Billy Joel and others will appear. Money raised goes to the American Red Cross. Details are HERE.
Tonight on the Colbert Report, catch David Byrne & St. Vincent. Colbert is on at 11:30 PM on Comedy Central and then a few repeats over the next 24 hours. Byrne & St. Vincent's recent show in Vancouver got a rave review.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment