Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, November 9, 2012
Late Night Pick: Alberta Cross
Alt-country band and band I have been digging lately, Alberta Cross, will be on Late Show with David Letterman tonight on CBS at 11:35 PM. If you interested in checking them out on the cheap, AmazonMP3 has their latest album, "Songs of Patience", on sale for just $5 this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment