Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Wheeler Brothers, Schoolboy Q, Cults, Ed Sheeran
Another all music show from Carson Daly gives him the nod again tonight. Watch rapper Schoolboy Q, Americana act Wheeler Brothers (they were voted best New Band in Austin by the readers of the Austin Chronicle), indie-pop band Cults, and British singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran on Last Call tonight at 1:35 AM on NBC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment