Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Andrew Bird & White Denim
Tonight, watch singer-songwriter Andrew Bird on the Colbert Report at 11:30 on Comedy Central. As an added bonus, watch the repeat of White Denim's appearance on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35 AM on NBC. If you want to see a cool web site design, check out White Denim's site. As you scroll down, pieces of crumpled up paper unravel to reveal the next page. Neato!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment