Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, March 26, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Black Dub
Tonight's late night pick of the night is Black Dub on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Black Dub is made up of producer, guitarist and songwriter Daniel Lanois (U2, Neville Brothers, Robbie Robertson), bassist Daryl Johnson (Rolling Stones), drummer Brian Blade and vocalist/keyboardist Trixit Whitley (daughter of Chris Whitley).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment