Tonight on Last Call with Carson Daly, you can check out indie electronic band The Naked & The Famous, who will be at The National on Monday night. More on them in tonight's weekend preview blog. Last Call is on at 1:35 AM on NBC.
At the Camel tonight, People’s Blues of Richmond will headline w/ Toy Soldiers and Apache Radio opening. Show starts at 9:30 PM. No one's site says that there is a cover, but they don't say there isn't a cover either. Guess you'll find out when you get there.
Spin Magazine has printed their list of the 30 Most Hated Acts of All Time. I like the way they have both a case for being hated and a case against since everyone will find they may like some of these bands and there will, of course, be ones you hate. I don't like that they have only 2 acts per web page. That's kind of annoying. Anyway, HERE is the link.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "I started listening / Listening to the animals / I’m trying to understand / Trying to build this sense of trust / With compassion and respect / And nothing underhand / And the rhythm and the verse / For better and for worse / I can feel it now / All the weird within the wild / The ageless and the tired / They can feel it now" - Peter Gabriel, “Looking for the Happy"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment