Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, March 16, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Fitz & The Tantrums
New old-school indie soul band Fitz and the Tantrums will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tonight at 12:35 AM on NBC so if the late basketball game is a blowout, tune on over. Or DVR it and watch it when you get up. I can't remember who I was talking with about the "Live at Daryl's House" web shows recently but click HERE to see Fitz and the Tantrums visit to Daryl Hall's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment