Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Weezer
Kind of a weak line-up tonight but I'll go with Weezer on Last Call with Carson Daly which airs at 1:35 AM on NBC. Weezer is the latest band to take over a cruise ship and sail the seven seas (or maybe just the Caribbean) with their fans. They just wrapped up their four day Weezer Cruise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment