Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Chris Isaak
Tonight check out roots rocker Chris Isaak on Conan at 11 PM on TBS (repeat at 1 AM, I think). I've always enjoyed Chris' music and sense of humor, and I still really miss the wonderful, funny, and often surreal "Chris Isaak Show" that was on Showtime many moons ago.
Labels:
Chris Isaak,
Conan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment