Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Late Night Pick of the Night: Kathleen Edwards
Singer/songwriter Kathleen Edwards will be on Letterman tonight along with Ricky Gervais. Kathleen's new album, "Voyageur" has been getting pretty good reviews. The album was co-produced with Justin Vernon of Bon Iver and Norah Jones guests on the album, so you've got some idea of where she is coming from. The Late Show with David Letterman is on CBS at 11:35 PM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment