The headlining bands for the Dominion Riverrock sports & music festival were announced this morning. On Friday May 18th at 9:00pm, The Travelin' McCourys featuring Keller Williams will perform and Saturday May 19th at 9:00pm, Galactic will funk your face off! All shows are free and more bands will be announced soon. Dominion Riverrock takes place down at Brown's Island.
Tonight's Late Night Pick of the Night is classic blues guitarist Johnny Winter on the Late Show with David Letterman.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment