Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Monday, September 26, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Radiohead
Radiohead doesn't do a whole lot of TV but they will be on a special one-hour episode of the Colbert Report tonight. The show will include an interview with the band and multiple performances. Colbert Report is on at 11:30 PM on Comedy Central and then they repeat it multiple times after that. Radiohead may be touring next year and perhaps they will confirm that on the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment