Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Glen Campbell
Glen Campbell, who was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease, has released what may be his final album, "Ghost on the Canvas", and is recieving some much overdue respect from current musicians. Hear him talk about that and perform one or two songs from the album on Tavis Smiley on PBS. Check the link there or your local listings for when the show airs in your area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment