Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Late Night Pick of the Night: Lykke Li, Grace Potter, School of Seven Bells
It's a repeat of an all-female rockers Last Call with Carson Daly on NBC at 1:35 AM. The show features Lykke Li, Grace Potter, & School of Seven Bells. Also note that Last Call is now being show on Fuse TV, several times daily (2:30 AM, 6:30 PM & 10:30 PM). Not sure if they are showing the one that was on NBC earlier in the day or if they are showing other repeats. But its worth checking out because Last Call had consistently had good, new music on it, as you know if you are a regular reader of Late Night Pick of the Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment