Tonight, yacht rockers Three Sheets to the Wind will be at The Republic. Show starts at 10 PM and is FREE to get in. More on this weekend's concerts on tonight's blog.
Tonight's Late Night Pick of the Night is the dj who was just in town for the RVA Music Fest, Girl Talk. He'll be on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35 AM on NBC. Interpol will also be on.
Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment