Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, August 29, 2019
Pick a Sound
On Handful of Brains (originally aired 8/27/19 7 - 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio), Pick a sound. Any sound. We'll probably play it on another eclectic Handful of Brains show. Tonight, we've got music from Selah Collins, Jerry Garcia & David Grisman, Twiddle, of Montreal, This Mortal Coil, Old Crow Medicine Show, Rush, Circles Around The Sun (RIP Neal Casal) and more!
Here's the link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201908271900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment