Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Friday, August 2, 2019
Guster
On Handful of Brains (originally aired on 7/30/19 7 - 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio), I'll have the usual eclectic mix of music and also will give away a pair of tickets to see Guster Friday night at The National!
Here's the link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201907301900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Labels:
Guster,
Handful of Brains,
Tony Jordan,
WRIR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment