Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Thursday, August 15, 2019
Dark Star Orchestra tix!
On Handful of Brains (originally aired 8/13/19 7 - 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio), we'll get psychedelic and give out a pair of tix to see Dark Star Orchestra on Thursday night at Virginia Credit Union LIVE at Richmond Raceway! We've also got music from Los Straitjackets, Tom Petty, OHMME, Arcade Fire, Rainbow, Rosanne Cash, Stevie Wonder, Angel Olsen and more!
Here's a link to the show: http://files.wrir.org/shows/201908131900.HandfulOfBrains.mp3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment