Supporting music in Richmond since 2000 - "Oh, I used to be disgusted / And now I try to be amused / But since their wings have got rusted / You know, the angels wanna wear my red shoes / But when they told me 'bout their side of the bargain / That's when I knew that I could not refuse / And I won't get any older, now that angels wanna wear my red shoes" - Elvis Costello, “(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes”
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
The Music Never Stops
On Handful of Brains: The Music Never Stops (originally aired 5/28/19 7 - 9 PM on WRIR 97.3 fm Richmond Independent Radio): The music never stops on WRIR (well, except for 8A-3P M-F) and it's definitely not stopping on tonight's Handful of Brains show! Tonight, we've got music from The Roches, Link Wray, Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real, Spoon, Grateful Dead, Donald Fagen, Orville Peck and more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment